Thursday, 1 August 2013

Readings...July

It's been a busy month of reading, and I've rather enjoyed it! I read "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman in it's entirety on a day off, and I'm very pleased to have finally read "American Gods"! 
So, my July readings were...

  • "Them: Adventures With Extremists" by Jon Ronson
  • "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman
  • "Seducing Ingrid Bergman" by Chris Greenhalgh
  • "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman
Not sure what my first book of August will be!
Do you have any suggestions? Read anything good lately?!

4 comments:

  1. i need to read more gaiman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly working my way through his books and I can't say I'm disappointed!

      Delete
  2. The Song of Achilles is brilliant :) I've just put my July reads up on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab, will pop over and have a look!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x