Saturday, 20 July 2013

Being Organised...

A couple of years ago I contributed to an article in Craftseller magazine about Christmas making, and talked about being prepared well in advance. Last year I was taken by surprise by the huge demand for my Robins (they're really very cute but who could have anticipated making seventy in two months?!) so this year I really am starting early! There is a good reason though - I have been invited to speak at a local Women's Institute meeting at the beginning of September, so I have put together a Robin kit that can be made quickly on the evening itself.
 This is what we will be making,  a sweet little Robin that can hang in the Christmas Tree! 
 And these are the kits, complete with all of the fabric, wadding, beads and ribbon required, as well as templates and instructions. I have also arranged with my lovely friend from Siop Cwlwm to make the kits bilingual English and Welsh! It's very exciting, and I'm hoping to do the same with my Yo-Yo brooch kits too!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking this morning about getting started on Christmas gifts. Great idea.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x