Monday, 3 June 2013

Visiting Tate Modern!

Tate Modern is one of my most favourite places, and I took an opportunity for a visit this weekend! I was down on the South Bank delivering some of my jewellery to Lauren Shanley's shop in the Oxo Tower, so I popped along to have a look at the new exhibitions and I wasn't disappointed!
Special Exhibitions Ellen Gallagher and Saloua Raouda Choucair

I also had a wander around the permanent collections, looking for some inspiration. There is so much to see there, I'm always overwhelmed. 
L - R Winifred Nicholson "Quarante Huit Quai d'Auteuil" 1935, Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian "Something Old, Something New" 1974 and Seung-Taek Lee "Godret Stone" 1958

I'm back to work today, I am putting down some new ideas in my sketchbook ready to get making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x