Monday, 17 June 2013

Things that have made me smile today...

Last week was a tough week. I don't want to go into specifics, it was a week I want to forget, and the way I'm trying to do that is by taking a few moments throughout my day to enjoy the small things...
 This was my car-boot sale haul yesterday - lots of beautiful embroidered linens for my gemmipop vintage range, and a very sweet floral glass plate which was a bargainous 50p! 
Today I have been making some more fabric brooches - these ones will be in tribute to my love of tea.
And as part of my stall makeover I have hung up some oversized versions of my necklaces - Glasses on the left and Budgie on the right. They make for a pretty fancy display!
This week is already off to a much better start, keeping my chin up and my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Well sorry you had such a bad week. Seems to be going around. I do hope things get better for you, and yes, sometimes it is the simple things that cheer us up. Those budgies would be adorable bunting! I think you should give us a tour on how you make your jewelry pieces. I find it interesting.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x