I managed to read lots in May, not really sure how I found the time but I've enjoyed immersing myself in such interesting books!
So, my May readings were...
- "The Time Machine" by H.G Wells
- "The Hunting of the Snark" by Lewis Carroll
- "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
- "The Girl You Left Behind" by Jojo Moyes
- "Care of Wooden Floors" by Will Wiles
- "Saints Alive" by Michael Landy
In particular I enjoyed the "Saints Alive" National Gallery exhibition guide. I saw the exhibition twice over the weekend, once before reading the book and once after, and I found it really enhanced my enjoyment of the exhibition, as of course a good guide should. I've started reading "The Great Gatsby" in preparation for seeing the new film, I'm enjoying it so far.
Have you read anything good recently? I'm always grateful for recommendations!