Sunday, 23 June 2013

More gemmipop vintage cushions...

I really have been busy over the last couple of days!
This cushion has a very sweet little bluebird embroidered on it, I thinks it's precious!
These ones have mountain scenes with trees and flowers, with chintz floral quilting fabric on the back
Embroidered rose with large florals on the back
More rose cushions, two with Laura Ashley samples - the one at the front is called "Salon" and has a wood type effect, and the one on the far left is called "Tulips". The other two are quilting fabric
And a tiny cushion with blue daisies and pink patterned floral fabric on the back. 
They are all in my stall now, and it's starting to look jolly full in there! As always, I'm happy to reserve anything that may take your fancy, just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x