Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Readings...April

I seem to be struggling to squeeze in time for reading at the moment, I can't complain because it is making that is keeping me distracted, both for work and pleasure, but I would like to try and balance things a little bit more effectively! So this month I have read two novels and two short stories, and thoroughly enjoyed them all!
My books for April were...

  • "The Hundred Year old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared" by Jonas Jonasson
  • "Everyone's Reading Bastard" by Nick Hornby
  • "Going Out" by Scarlett Thomas
  • "Phoenix" by Chuck Palahniuk
I'm reading "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver at the moment, it's interesting so far. Are you reading anything good at the moment?  

1 comment:

  1. OK, well if I tell you what I've been reading you will probably find it shallow and boring....but it is the Spenser novels by Robert Parker. All fiction about a private detective. I enjoy reading novels that are a series because I feel like I get to know the people....I know...even more shallow!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x