Wednesday, 15 May 2013

New Jewellery Range!

My new range of jewellery is finished and in my stall! I have lots of ideas for how this range progresses, but this is the first part...
 Dot Necklaces - all on display in my cabinet!
The range is all based on seven colours - red, yellow, white, black, navy and two shades of grey, and they are in different arrangements. I am really quite happy with how it all looks!

 Lots of earrings!
 And close-ups of the necklaces...
 There are two lengths of necklaces - the longer has seven dots, one of each colour, and the shorter ones have five dots, a selection from the seven colours. I have had a really positive response so far, and sold two of the longer necklaces today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x