Friday, 17 May 2013

A Special Story About Monsters...

 I have a very sweet customer called Nia, and a couple of weeks ago we had a chat about Button Monsters. This led to a plot, which involved Nia designing a monster and me making it for her. On Saturday Nia brought up a blueprint for a very snazzy little monster...
 Here is Nia and her fully annotated schematic. She also showed me a very imaginative story that she has written involving her specially designed monster, called Meesha, and a bit of detective work - It even has a Sherlock Holmes Button Monster. I think it's pretty amazing...


On Wednesday I made Nia's Monster, using her fantastic diagram for reference, and here it is...
I hope that this is close to what Nia had in mind. I'm thrilled to have inspired her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x