Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Venturing Back Out into the World



“Spring is the time of plans and projects.” ― 
Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

I must confess that after weeks of being under the weather with one thing and another, and the depressingness of the actual weather, I have been more than a little bit lost. But this morning I ventured into the garden and there are finally some very encouraging signs of spring to bring me good cheer...

The tulips are arriving!
 Beryl and Mabel are enjoying the sunshine

And the Cherry Blossom tree has started to flower at last. I feel like we are leaving behind a very long Winter, and I am embracing this good mood and planning an afternoon of working on new designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x