Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Some New (Old) Things...

There's been little time for shopping of late, but that doesn't stop a few sneaky peeps in the charity shops as I pass by on my way to wherever I'm going...
I picked up this pretty little Italian mosaic brooch last Thursday - I must confess that I don't really know much about it other than I liked the colour and the sweet little flowers!
And something that I know a little bit more about - a vintage tea-cosy knitting pattern, and a bargain at only 50p! I am bursting to try out the middle one, I think my lovely green tea pot has been cosy-less for much too long!
Have you had any lovely little finds lately?!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying hard to get rid of stuff rather than buy more. We are too crowded right now.

    Hope the weather is getting better for you. We have finally had some warm sunny days.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x