Thursday, 25 April 2013

My Creative Space

I'm working on a nice big cosy cushion cover at the moment. 
Today I finished the centres for the front! The pattern is very similar to the one over here, I made a blanket with this pattern last year and I absolutely love it! There will be 49 squares per side, and it should be about 70cms square. It's made almost entirely from recycled yarn, and the bits that aren't recycled are from my yarn stash, so it's a nice guilt free project! 
The next round on each of these circles will be cream, so that's what I'll be doing next! 
I'm joining in with My Creative Space, there's lots of lovely stuff going on over there this week. 

2 comments:

  1. Love them. Love the sunburst pattern. It's on my list this year after I finish my african flower blanket. Always too many on the wish list though isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combinations. I can't wait to see the finished cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x