Wednesday, 27 March 2013

What a Day!!

You know how some days are pretty good, and some are not so much, and then some are amazing?! Well today was one of those 'few and far between' absolutely amazing days! It started pretty well when I received April's edition of I heart SY magazine, featuring my latest tutorial, paper bunting!
 The mag is celebrating its first Birthday! How exciting!
 And then we had a visit from the Welsh language television channel S4C, to celebrate winning an award for best council run market in the country, and my shop was featured...
 Including a sneaky peep at my new flower brooches, which will be on sale on Friday!
 And the last thing that made the day amazing was a letter. Unfortunately I can't share much just yet, other than to say that I will be shopping for a fancy frock very soon, for a rather fancy evening. I will be able to spill the beans next Thursday, and I really can't wait.
So this evening I am recovering from a really very exciting day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x