Friday, 1 March 2013

Readings...February

I wonder, would it be too early in the year to say that this month I read my favourite book of 2013?! I absolutely loved "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion. I saw the film on Valentine's Day, but I didn't realise it was based on a book until last weekend, after seeing it on the Musings of a Bookshop Girl blog. I really did love the book, and as soon as I finished it I started the prequel, "The New Hunger".  
So my readings for February were...

  • "Lucky Break" by Esther Freud
  • "The Abortionist's Daughter" by Elisabeth Hyde
  • "Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion
  • "The New Hunger" by Isaac Marion
I've already started my first book for March - "Bright Young Things" by Scarlett Thomas, and I'm enjoying it so far!

1 comment:

  1. You're the second blog friend who's read Warm Bodies very recently and found it rocketing straight up their favourites list! I've nearly finished it now and I've absolutely loved every minute of it - it's one of those books where I keep thinking about it when I'm not reading, and I've slowed right down over the past few days because I don't want it to end... *sighs* My next read had better be awesome, because it's got big reading shoes to fill!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x