Thursday, 14 March 2013

My Creative Space

I've been very busy over the last week making lots of different things. The latest batch of gemmipop vintage brooches are finished, there's a whole bundle of birds to be sewn, and lots of new flowers in the making...
 This is a new style flower, with pointy petals. I am going to make a few more before they go on-sale in my stall, but these two are finished...
And I've also made a batch of the double flowers, they are always a favourite so I keep plenty in stock! These ones need to have their buttons sewn on, but I really like the new yarn colours! 
I also have some new earrings finished, they are so cute and I love them...

So it's been a jolly busy week, I love feeling productive!
I'm joining in with My Creative Space this week, pop on over and have a look!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x