Friday, 29 March 2013

Cosy Teapot!

Here is my lovely mint-green teapot modelling a tea-cosy that I made for one of my fellow market traders!
We have a sweet little bookshop in the market called Hall of Books, and a couple of weeks ago the very kind proprietor Shaun found me a copy of "Finn Family Moomintroll" which is a fifth edition from 1970. 
It's a lovely thing and we agreed on a trade - Tea Cosy for Moomins, and I finally got around to fulfilling my part of the deal yesterday, using this fantastic pattern from Crochet With Raymond. It's a fab cosy, and I fully intend to make one for myself as soon as I get an afternoon to spare!
 I hope it's worthy of a swap for Moomins, after all, they are very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x