Tuesday, 5 March 2013

A Quick Catch-Up!

I have a couple of "work in progress" bits and bobs on the go at the moment. I started a second pair of socks yesterday since I was at the tricky heel-turn moment and I needed an something straightforward that I could work on. My granny blanket is growing slowly, but it's a long term project so I'm quite happy to pick it up and put it down as the mood takes me. I will be posting the pattern that I'm using sometime over the next week. 
I had a really sweet little charity shop purchase this morning - this very pretty little pink cake stand. I'm going to use it to display some of my brooches in my stall. 
I haven't had much time for mooching around the charity shops lately, I always seem to be in such a rush! So today I decided to take advantage of the lovely sunshine and went for a meander this morning - I went to all of the charity shops, the bakery for something sweet for tonight, and the library to pick up "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", which I cannot wait to start reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x