My readings for July have been somewhat varied, given that curiosity overcame good sense in the form of the first two "Fifty Shades..." books. What can I say, I thought there must be something to make them worth the hype...
- "Just Kids" by Patti Smith
- "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" by Deborah Moggach
- "Fifty Shades of Grey" by E L James
- "Fifty Shades Darker" by E L James
- "Betty Blue" by Philippe Djian
For August I am planning to read "Little Women", and possibly "Northanger Abbey", just to dilute the effects of "Fifty Shades..." and make sure that my brain still works...