Sunday, 2 December 2012

Readings...November

Unlike October, I actually managed to finish four books in November! It seems ironic really, given that I have been so unbelievably busy in November, with lots of Christmas makings and orders, and more Robins than I have ever made before! But I have still found a little bit of time to read, and I finally finished "Little Women"!
So, my readings for November...
  • "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott
  • "Purple" by Graham J. Sharpe
  • "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum
  • "Coco and Igor" by Chris Greenhalgh
My "Book a Week" New Year's Resolution is nearly done, one more month to go, and aside from October, I've managed rather well! I'm hoping that I'll make it to four books in December, but I'm so busy that I'm really not sure! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-16-hogwash-soaps.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x