Thursday, 1 November 2012

Readings...October!

In September, "Fragile Things" by Neil Gaiman became the 52nd book that I finished in 2012. I was so pleased to have passed the total amount of books that I wanted to read in 2012 as part of my book a week plan! However, I only managed to finish two books in October.
 Now I know it's silly, because I have already more than averaged a book a week, but I feel a little bit disappointed to have broken my resolution so late in the year! Like lots of other people that I've spoken to, I really don't know what happened to October - it seemed to be over as soon as it started! 
So in October I read 
  • "The Marriage Plot" by Jeffrey Eugenides
  • ""Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Truman Capote
It must be the third or forth time that I've read "Breakfast at Tiffany's" now, it is one of my most favourite books, and I have nearly finished "Little Women", but I seem to have been reading that for ages now. 
Looking on the positive, I have kept my resolution for most of the year, and really, I can't complain about not having time to read since I've had lots of lovely days out, lots of time making, and my stall is busy! And there's always 2013 to try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x