Monday, 19 November 2012

Busy Day!

There's been quite a bit of making going on today! I've made some stock to make sure that my shop is full for Christmas, and I've also been working on some new designs...
Owl Brooches - there are also earrings which I will be photographing when they're assembled...

And a variety of dog brooches, including Chihuahuas, Labradors, Spaniels, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, English Bull Terriers, Boxer Dogs and Basset Hounds, which will sit nicely with my Dachshund, Scotty and Greyhound brooches! I will be sharing photographs soon, and the dogs and owls will be in my Etsy shop and stall as soon as possible! 
I also made a Badger brooch for a customer, it will be a Christmas present for a special Hufflepuff!
And while all of the new stock was quietly cutting out, I put up my fancy extra large Christmas Bauble. I spent Saturday evening working on it and I really do love it! 

1 comment:

  1. OK those broches are cute, but I want a bigger pic of that Christmas bauble. It looks cute!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x