It's been rather a rainy day so far! After a quick jaunt to town for breakfast, a charity shop mooch and some supplies (ribbon, fleece, yarn etc) I dashed home and put the heating and the kettle on, and since then I've been meandering around various blogs and websites looking at pretty things, which I thought I would share...
- Shara Lambeth Designs - addicted to socks and Undergrowth Mitts
- Meet Me At Mikes - Etsy Style; Moonrise Kingdom
(Coincidentally I watched Moonrise Kingdom for the first time yesterday, and it is sure to become one of my most favourite films)
- Designs Seeds - Knit Autumn and Colour Comb
- Titterstone Clee hill covered with giant knitted scarf - I think it's going to be worth a jaunt to take a look at this, I think it's pretty close by!
- divajools - Buy Nothing New Month - very inspirational!
- And my final share is the sock knitting pattern that I've been using, because lots of people have asked me where it came from and because I love it!!
I'm off to make a nice big bowl of soup now, I really do love Autumn and it's chilliness!