Saturday, 6 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #6 - Thrift-a-long

I'm a little bit early with my Thrift-a-long post this week because I have lots to share and I just couldn't wait!
I picked up some fab new stuff for my gemmipop vintage range - I got this fantastic kitsch fabric from a charity shop for 79p! 

And these embroidered napkins were 50p each from a vintage shop
I also got a couple of things for myself - this chubby hand-painted vase was 99p and matches my orange living room nicely! 
And no shopping trip would be complete without a ceramic deer! This one was only £1.99 from one of my favourite charity shops!
I'm joining in with Thrift-a-long over with divajools - do pop over to join in!

1 comment:

  1. I think that checkered/floral fabric is great - I am really loving yellow this year for some reason! I am a sucker for embroidered things - especially if they have red in them and you are right- a ceramic deer makes a treasure hunt complete! Thanks for joining in - lovely to see what the oppies have to offer in your neck of the woods!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x