Thursday, 4 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day #4 - My Creative Space

Today has been one of those rare things - a day off! There has been tea and scones and charity/vintage shopping with one of my loveliest friends, and both knitting and crocheting! At home this morning I finished off this pretty girly pastel granny square blanket which I have been working on over the chilly evenings...

and when I went out I took my sock knitting - I seem to be over my second sock syndrome now, I am ready to turn the heel when I next get a quiet moment! Unfortunately I forgot to take photographs of my surroundings during the knitting, which may or may not have something to do with being distracted by the aforementioned tea and scones. I had some pretty good finds today too, which I will be sharing on Sunday!

I'm joining in with My Creative Space today - do pop over for a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x