Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #31

Well, this is my last post for Blogtoberfest 2012! I'm so pleased that I managed too blog daily, it feels like quite an achievement! 
Today has been spent preparing for the Winter Craft Fair on Oswestry market square which is happening this Friday. My lovely husband will be in charge of my cosy unit indoors for the day, and I will be wrapping up warm and heading outside! I will be putting all of my Christmas decorations out for sale, it seems like a lovely way to get the Festive Season off to a good start!
Today I dressed my little tree, I know it's October now, but it will be November by the time it goes out on display! I also got all of my displays ready to put up in my stall when the craft fair is over - my theme this year is "Happy Handmade Christmas" and I'm hoping it will be jolly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x