Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #3 - gemmipop vintage birds

I finished making some vintage embroidery birds today from the lovely tablecloth I picked up last week. They really are so precious, and two of them have already got homes to go to! 
 I have hand numbered their labels, since there will only ever be the five of them, but as with everything handmade, they are all slightly different, and seem to have their own little personalities...
As well as the birds, I made a batch of brooches from the same tablecloth - I've been really careful to make as much as I could out of it, I didn't want any to go to waste!
Tomorrow I will be making some birds from the same fabric as the brooches that I finished yesterday. It's been a really busy making week so far!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x