Monday, 29 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #29 - Thrift-a-long

I didn't have much time for thrifting last week, in fact I'm not sure where the week went at all! I picked up "Coco and Igor" after work on Saturday evening and I'm looking forward to getting started on it!
The vintage brooch came from one of the other stalls in the market - it was a hard choice between this one and one with a pink stone, but I have a scarf that will match this one nicely!
I am joining in with Thrift-a-long this week over at diva jools - do pop over and have a look and if you have had any fab treasures this week be sure to add your link!

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeously elegant is the gown featured on the front of the book? Divine!Have you seen the movie with the lovely Audrey Tautou as Coco? Also gorgeous! Nice to be able to pick up a vintage brooch after work - it is lovely! Thanks for joining in!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x