Friday, 26 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #26

I am absolutely thrilled to share this at last! 
I have been featured in November's CraftSeller magazine, in a regular article called Crafty Tales! I was approached for this at the end of August, so I've been bursting with excitement waiting for the article to appear and I haven't been disappointed! I was sure to mention the wonderful support that I received from The Prince's Trust, and what a fantastic opportunity it was to be able to open my stall in Oswestry Market. Also, I am hugely grateful to my lovely friend (and amazing photographer) Martin for the photograph of me, and the monster and the button earrings, as well as my husband for the photograph of my star earrings and cat's eye glasses necklace! I really do love that the photographs show a whole range of the things that I make! It's a lovely way to round up the first two years of my stall, and it was really amazing to think of the path that led me to this point. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That looks like a wonderful feature.
    You must be so proud.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm really thrilled, it's lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Great article. I read every word :-)
    Congratulations on getting published. Should be great for business.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x