Thursday, 18 October 2012

Blogtoberfest day #18 - My Creative Space

Today was my one of my most favourite Creative Spaces ever - knitting whilst enjoying tea and scones in good company! 

I think this is the most delightful teapot that I have encountered in a jolly long time!
I seem to have overcome my gloomy mood from yesterday - many thanks to those of you who contacted me, it was comforting to know that I'm not the only one that has those kinds of days. Unfortunately the draw back to making things for a living is having to make things on the days when the inspiration just doesn't kick in! I'm hoping that having had a lovely relaxing day today will put me back on the right foot for tomorrow.
I'm joining in with My Creative Space today - there's lots of lovely links this week, I recommend making a cup of tea before enjoying a mooch around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x