Friday, 12 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day #12

I have a couple of little crafty projects on the go at the moment, so I thought I would share my progress...
 This is the sock that I started last Friday at Stitch and Bitch - it's coming along very nicely now!
And the Finger-less glove that I started on Wednesday, which I'm in the process of sewing up, and I've started the rib on the second glove. I'm hoping to get them finished soon as it really is getting chilly! 
This is an actual finished something - a bag that I made today from the lovely retro fabric that I picked up last week! It just needs an iron now. 
As well as these little projects, I have my hexagons to join for a small quilt, a chevron blanket (which I started almost a year ago!) that's all but finished, and a bag of crochet and knitted squares that just need joining, so I'm actually doing pretty well on the finishing things off front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x