Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Blogtoberfest Day #10

I had a pretty busy day in my stall today - I sorted and tidied my fabric and yarn stash (not a small task...), chatted to lots of lovely people that popped up to say hello, and made a special custom order iPad case...
The little pocket on the front is for earphones, it's really quite snazzy if I do say so myself!
I had a bit of time after all of my to-do list was done, so I started a pair of striped fingerless gloves, it's been really quite chilly lately, so that seemed like a good use of time. I'm starting to get Christmas orders already so I'm taking advantage of these quiet moments while they last! 

As a follow on from yesterday's Ta-Da Tuesday, I thought I'd share a photograph of what I made with some of the apples that I picked...
 I made yummy apple and cinnamon crumble with chopped nuts and mixed fruit on top!
It was really delicious! Sadly the apples are pretty much the only thing we've grown and harvested successfully this year, all of the awful rain that we had for most of the summer ruined our veg patch, but I am determined to  make the most of the apples - I am also planning to make some Apple and Mint jelly and some Spiced Apple Jam, but I need to clear an afternoon for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x