Sunday, 23 September 2012

Thrift-Along

I had a day out on Monday with my lovely little sister - we went to Chester for a mooch around the Charity and Vintage shops, and got some nice bits and bobs! My sister got a lovely vintage leather handbag and a couple of other little things for herself, and a beautiful vintage brooch for my Christmas present. I had some good finds too...
I picked up this sweet little cassette box, plus two tapes - Nirvana "Incesticide" and a David Bowie best of tape.

I also got a pretty little bowl with roses on it for my spare room, which I am planning to transform into a proper workspace!
And this sweet little plate, which I am going to put up in my kitchen - I thought it was quite charming, particularly as it looks like cross stitch close up! 
I'm joining in with Thrift-a-long this week over at divajools, do pop over to have a look and join in!

1 comment:

  1. The rose bowl is just lovely isn't it?1 Oh my I still own a David Bowie 'Best Of" on vinyl ...
    Will you have to wait until Christmas for your vintage brooch - it seems a long time away but I guess it will fly! So glad you could join in today.
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x