Sunday, 16 September 2012

Thrift-along

I didn't have much time to have a mooch around the charity shops this week, but I did sneak a quick look on Thursday and this is what I picked up...
A very gorgeous yellow floral pillow case which was 39p, nine blank cassettes for my new tape player, which were 20p each, and a very pretty new bag! So when I actually get a second, I will be making awesome mix tapes and something pretty with the pillow case, and possibly having some thrifty time!
I'm joining in with Thrift-along with Divajools, do pop over to say hello!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing what becomes of the pillow case - it is very nice pattern isn't it? Is the bag embroidered? Still loving the idea of you using cassette tapes - there are so many in op shops it must be hard to resist buying them by the armload! Thanks for joining in!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x