Sunday, 30 September 2012

Readings...September!

It's been another month where I've had to really make an effort to find time to read, which in some ways is very good - my stall has been busy and I've been inspired to make some pretty blankets to keep me cosy as the days get more and more chilly, but I really don't like the feeling of not having enough time to read. I usually manage a few pages in the evenings before I go to sleep, but I've been so tired that I've been asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! 
So my readings for September were...

  • "Fragile Things" by Neil Gaiman
  • "Lawless" by Matt Bondurant
  • "Under Milk Wood" by Dylan Thomas
  • "Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life" by Bryan Lee O'Malley
I'm up to fifty-five books so far this year - so I have already passed my target of fifty two (a book a week) books for 2012, and I'm really pleased. I wonder how many I will have finished before the end of the year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x