Thursday, 20 September 2012

My Creative Space

I've been quietly starting to prepare my Christmas stock today - I know it's still early, but I want to be sure that I am really prepared for the busy season! I took the opportunity to head into my stall on a day when the market is closed so I could really concentrate on sewing, and despite my sewing machine being a little temperamental I got a fair bit done!  I am starting my stock-piling with Button Monsters (a favourite amongst my younger customers) in the regular large size and the mini pocket version, which is a perfect Stocking Filler. 
 Tomorrow I will be stuffing and sewing them up!
I also did some laser cutting, I had an order for some Staffordshire Bull Terrier Magnets, and made some stock to replace sold items, so it really has been quite the productive day!
I'm joining in with My Creative Space over here!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the magnets. Laser cutting looks like it would be fun but also hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x