Thursday, 13 September 2012

My Creative Space

It's been a lovely sunny day today, and since they are getting rarer as the seasons are changing, I decided to go for a walk into town to have a wander around the charity shops - amongst other things, I found some very nice yellow floral fabric, which was very exciting indeed, and got my brain ticking about the many and various things that could be done with it. On my arrival at home I raided my fabric stash for similar yellow patterns, and as I was rooting through bags of fabric, I came across the Granny A Day squares that I started in March. I decided that they'd been left in a bag for far too long, and I've started putting them together this afternoon!
It's almost joined now, I'll post some photographs when it's done!
I'm joining in with My Creative Space over here

2 comments:

  1. I have just got to do this next year. I LOVE IT. I think Fiona (blog on my side bar) is doing granny a month, which is more my speed, but what a great way to end up with a totally awesome and different blanket.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I did this a couple of years ago and it's just wonderful to have a collection of colourful squares in one blanket. Yours will look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x