Wednesday, 19 September 2012

More Hats...

Here are the last of the hats that I've photographed and bagged up! The hundred on the left (and a couple of the ones on the right) are the ones that arrived on Sunday, and on the right are the ones that I had kept to one side to put pompoms on. I'm going to be working through them this week, so hopefully they will all be pom-pom'd by Monday. 
And here they are all bagged up! 
I've had a lovely day - first I bagged up the hats, then I packed an order, and then spent the afternoon teaching a friend to knit! It's been delightful, there's been tea and cake and lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with all of those hats. It looks like you've been as busy with them as I have been extracting honey. Looks like your fundraiser is a success! Congrats.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x