Saturday, 22 September 2012

Monster Making!

I've been busy working away in my stall finishing the Monsters from My Creative Space on Thursday, and I thought would share some photographs!
These are the mini-monsters, they're teeny tiny and perfect for pockets!
 And this is a batch of the original large monster design, complete with unique birth certificates!
Yesterday I had a chat with my stall neighbour Eve, who is a graphics printer, and she designed some funky labels for me for my next lot of Monsters - they are on fancy transfer paper and iron onto ribbon! This is my first attempt at ironing one on...
I'm so pleased, I think it turned out quite well, and I'm really looking forward to making more monsters so I can start using them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x