Friday, 14 September 2012

Granny Blanket!

I'm on the home stretch with my Granny a Day Blanket - not quite sure what the sudden rush is when I think about the fact that they've been sat in a bag since March, but I'm going with it!
Last night I sat quite happily crocheting away on the living room floor watching episodes of "New Girl" and drinking tea, and I managed to join them all before I went to sleep (although it was a bit of a late night...)
So today I have been sat in my stall quietly working on the edge, watching the world go by, and chatting to customers about crochet, and it's been rather pleasant. I have done two rows of grey and one row of yellow double crochet around the outside so far, not sure how many more to do, or if I should have a scalloped edge, but I'm pretty pleased with how it looks so far, and also very happy that I have a "work in progress/abandoned project" nearly finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x