Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Back to Work!!

I'm really back into the flow of work after my summer break - I had a lovely day of making yesterday, and today I am doing admin type stuff. I went to visit a gallery to have a chat about putting some of my jewellery in their shop this morning, and this afternoon has been spent emailing my lovely stockists about their Christmas stock! It's not been all work and no play though - while I was out this morning I popped into my local second-hand furniture shop, and picked up this very sweet little teacup and saucer. 
So this afternoon, as I have been working away, I have been drinking Elderberry and Quince tea and watching "The Big Bang Theory". Being self-employed is pretty hard sometimes, but this afternoon has been quite delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x