Wednesday, 29 August 2012

The Hats are Multiplying...

Had another load of hats today and we're more than half-way to our 1000 hat target! I now have 531 hats on display in the stall, and they are beginning to take over every little nook and cranny! 
This is my work bench (hoping I don't need to actually make any jewellery between now and 15th September...)
This is the cabinet outside my shop...
 And I also have a plate stand that is filling up rapidly...
And there are two washing lines full too! They really are looking fab, and so cheerful - I'm going to miss them when they go on their epic journey to London!
Not only are the hats making my stall look lovely and bright, they're causing a bit of a stir - this is the write up about the day from the paper...
And yesterday I was interviewed by the local Radio station - BBC Radio Shropshire! The interview can be heard here! It was terrifying but very exciting, and I'm pretty sure I forgot most of what I should have said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x