Friday, 31 August 2012

Readings...August

I've had another varied month of reading - as well as these books I started "Little Women", but I kept picking it up and putting it down, so hopefully that will be one of my finished books for September. It's been a pretty busy month so I've had to squeeze in my reading time, but I've still managed to stick to my New Year's Resolution of four books a month and I'm very happy about that! 
So my August readings were...

  • "Fifty Shades Freed" by E L James
  • "Faithfull" by Marianne Faithfull
  • "The Colour of Magic" by Terry Pratchett
  • "The Tent" by Margaret Atwood
It's starting to get Autumnal and chilly in the evenings, and I'm looking forward to cosying up with a book under a blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x