Sunday, 15 July 2012

Flea Market Finds

I had a lovely shopping day with my friend on Thursday! We made a day of it - lunch, afternoon tea and cake and lots of charity shops! I found a bunch of new clothes for the summer (when will that be?!) and there was a bit of a polka dot theme...
 Blue and white polka dot top
 Blue and white polka dot dress
Brown and cream polka dot skirt with floral trim
I've worn the top and dress already, but since the weather has been pretty wet and miserable I've been layering with leggings and cardigans, because I'm tired of waiting for a sunny day!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually much of a polka dotty girl, but I do really like the top. It's St Swithin's Day and hasn't rained here, so hopefully we'll get some Summer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots. The blue top is very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x