Sunday, 1 July 2012

Flea Market Finds

There seems to be a bit of an orange theme to today's posts, and my shopping of late! 
I picked up this skirt last Monday for £3.50 in a charity shop in Wolverhampton before I went to see Patti Smith, along with a copy of "Bluebeard's Egg" by Margaret Atwood
And I picked up this Trench Coat for £3.99 from a Charity Shop in Oswestry! It's really quite lovely, and the lining is delightful!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures

4 comments:

  1. Patti Smith? Must have been great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was amazing, one of the best gigs I've ever been to!

      Delete
  2. Orange is great, I quite often have inadvertent themes to my posts, and I've definitely had an orange one previously!

    I was looking through your shop at all your lovely designs and was wondering whether you'd be interested in running a giveaway over on my blog? I just hit 600+ followers one way and another and was looking for someone to showcase alongside the competition. Sorry to ask in the comments but I couldn't find an email for you and twitter is too short! No worries if not, but if you fancy it maybe you could drop me an email at charityshopqueen@gmail.com. I think my current favourite is the cameo - the white one would look so good on a black jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your message - will email you now!x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x