Sunday, 8 July 2012

Crochet Makings!

As well as making lots of new fabric birds, I have been busy crocheting new brooches! After trying out a new pattern last week I decided to make some new brooches for my stall - I've finished three already and have another six in the making, so when they're all done they will be on sale!
 I have also been working on new crochet flowers, partly to rest my eyes between the teeny-tiny crochet, and they are coming along well - I have 15 sets of flowers made and ready to finish on Wednesday. 

I particularly like the double pinks, two shades and two textures, they will be quite pretty I think!
I'm so happy with my makings this week, I'm hoping next week will be as productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x