Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Ta-Dah Tuesday - Blanket Is Finished!

I've just finished edging my blanket! I'm so pleased with it, it's so bright and happy and cheerful! 
 Here's a close up of the edge - I decided to go with the alternate stripe idea, and I think it's worked pretty well, and then I've just put a shell around the outside just to finish it off. 
I love a good "ta-dah" moment so I've joined in with "Ta-Dah Tuesday" over at Faith Hope and Charity Shopping (thanks to Sian Lile Makes for the link!)

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love crochet with lots of white around the colour, always makes the pattern pop. I must learn how to do something other than a traditional granny square, and a blanket is on my to-do list. I'm pinning this to my Pinterest!

    Thanks so much for linking up - great to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I love it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and it has the look of millefiori. No wonder you are pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! I love the colours and they're really well spaced out if that makes sense. Not a big concentration of dark or light colours in one place. Great work and I hope you enjoy using it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, I'm making one with the same pattern (mollie makes?) but with cream edging to each square, it's currently in bits in a box, waiting to be finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x