Saturday, 30 June 2012

Readings...June

I managed to find time for quite a bit of reading this month, I've really enjoyed everything I've read too, which has been lovely! I am also happy to have successfully reached the half-way point of my reading challenge having read at least four books per month! 
In June I did pretty well with six books...
  • "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
  • "How to be a Woman" by Caitlin Moran
  • "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" by Paul Torday
  • "Wilderness Tips" by Margaret Atwood
  • "A Long Way Down" by Nick Hornby
  • "The Night Watch" by Sarah Waters
I've started "Betty Blue" by Philippe Djain, but I may be distracted by a new toy that arrived today...A Kindle!!! My hubby won a draw at  a conference and the prize was a Kindle Touch, and since he already has a Kindle he gave me the new one! It's so pretty and I've already decided that my first purchase will be "Just Kids" by Patti Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x