Thursday, 28 June 2012

My Creative Space

Having finished my crochet blanket on Tuesday I decided that I needed something new to occupy my hands, so I've started knitting squares. I think the general purpose of these squares will be yet another blanket, but I'm working on the basis that there's no such thing as too many blankets, and the beauty of this one is that I'm making single coloured squares so it's really portable! 
These are the colours I've chosen so far - I'm going for a mixture of bold colours and pastels, I might add in some more colours to use up my stash before I've finished though...
 And these are the squares I've done so far, they are 20cms square, and knitted in moss stitch.
I'm still working on my chevron blanket, but that isn't very portable so I'm just working away quietly on that one as the mood takes me. It's pretty close to finished now! 
For more Creative Spaces, pop on over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x