Thursday, 21 June 2012

My Creative Space

I've been busy joining my granny square blanket this week! I've joined the first 90 squares now, it's looking really pretty, and it's very cosy to wrap up in as I add more rows! 
This was what it looked like on Friday last week...
This was yesterday...
And this is today!
It should be finished today, and when it is I'm going to do a few rows of double crochet around the outside, just to make it a bit bigger - I'm thinking of alternating white with some of the colours from the circles. 
For more Creative Spaces pop on over here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's looking soooo beautiful!!! You must be supremely happy with it!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket looks great!
    Angeliki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x