I managed to find time for quite a bit of reading this month, I've really enjoyed everything I've read too, which has been lovely! I am also happy to have successfully reached the half-way point of my reading challenge having read at least four books per month!
In June I did pretty well with six books...
- "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
- "How to be a Woman" by Caitlin Moran
- "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" by Paul Torday
- "Wilderness Tips" by Margaret Atwood
- "A Long Way Down" by Nick Hornby
- "The Night Watch" by Sarah Waters
I've started "Betty Blue" by Philippe Djain, but I may be distracted by a new toy that arrived today...A Kindle!!! My hubby won a draw at a conference and the prize was a Kindle Touch, and since he already has a Kindle he gave me the new one! It's so pretty and I've already decided that my first purchase will be "Just Kids" by Patti Smith!